Summer break is one week away! Have some major fun at the bay, during your break, at Inflatable World. For every ticket purchased through Hedenkamp PTA a portion will go back to your school. Last day to buy your tickets has been extended to Tuesday, June 4th.
Yearbook sale will begin on Wednesday, June 5.
In ROOM 501
3:15- 3:30 PM
$35, cash-only. Thank you!
Don’t miss out! The Hedenkamp 2012-2013 yearbook is All Color!!! Order yours today. Limited supply.
Yearbooks are on sale now! Don’t miss out on the collection of school memories from this year. Order yours today, as there are a limited number of 2012-2013 yearbooks left!
The yearbook includes each student’s school pictures, lots of fun candid shots, pictures of field trips, pictures of special events, and more! The sixth graders have a unique section with their elementary school memories and their ambitions for the future. Your child/children will enjoy looking at their yearbook for years to come!
Yearbooks are $35. Please email Hedenkamp PTA your order. EXACT cash only. No checks are accepted as it is the end of the year.
Co-chair positions are available for all PTA Board Member positions….divide up the work….chair a committee with your bestfriend!
Use Your PTA Membership To:
- Get connected. PTA provides opportunities to meet and network with other parents, teachers, and school administrators. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your child’s school and community.
- Speak up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively be the voice for change at your child’s school.
- Watch yourself Grow. As a PTA volunteer, you can use your skills and hobbies for a relevant cause while setting a good example for your child and all children in the community.
- Give back. By becoming part of PTA, you will be part of the solution, to help make positive changes in your child’s school and in the lives of many children.
- Effectively engage. Spend quality time with your children through PTA programs, events and resources. Not only will you show how much you care about them but will also demonstrate the importance you place on their education.
Hello friends and family of Hedenkamp Elementary! We have had an amazing 2012-2013 school year! We had a lot of great events throughout the year. We hope you join us again next year! Thank you so much to all of you that have volunteered and put in all that hard work to make these wonderful events happen. It could not happen without you! Here’s an overview of a few of the events that PTA hosted during the 2012-13 school year:
- PTA sponsored Husky Spirit Wear sales…..go Huskies, show your spirit!
- School Pictures! Organized and sponsored by PTA.
- PTA hosted the “Anti-Bullying” assembly, with the BMX Freestyle Team as the entertainment and presenters for the anti-bully program.
- “Books and Bagels” Literacy event, funded by PTA.
- Husky Howl 2012 Carnival….funded by PTA (and the many hard-working volunteer hours that were put in)…it was fantastic fun for our students!
- Red Ribbon Week’s CREW assembly, sponsored by PTA.
- The Scholastic Book Fairs throughout the school year, sponsored by PTA.
- “Give Thanks For Reading” Literacy event, funded by PTA.
- Father/Daughter Dance, funded and organized by PTA.
- Mother/Son Dance, funded and organized by PTA.
- Continue to help fund one of Mrs. Anne Hedenkamp’s favorite charity, Shoes For Children, in her honor.
- PTA sponsored the “Internet Safety” assembly, with a Magic Show for all students!
- Create-A-Tile Night sponsored by PTA.
- “Pastries For Parents” Literacy event, funded by PTA.
- CST Snacks funded by PTA.
- School field trips, classroom supplies……assisted by PTA….by you!
And those are just a few of the special activities and events that PTA is instrumental in organizing and planning for the student body. You can be a part of this wonderful organization! Become part of the PTA Board, become a member.
Click on the following image of the invitation to expand and see more details about the event. Thank you!
The PTA Nominating Committee is currently looking for parents to participate on the 2013-2014 PTA Executive Board. It is important for parents to step up and get involved.
If you are interested or would like more information, including job descriptions anod time commitment, please leave a comment on this post, send PTA an email, or contact a board member as soon as possible.
PTA Executive Board positions available:
- Vice President
- Fundraising Chair person
- Membership Chair Person
- Programs Chair Person
- Volunteer Coordinator