Husky Howl Reminders
- Wednesday, October 19th is the last day for wristband and ticket pre-sale discounts. Take advantage of this pre-sale, so you’re not caught in the ticket lines on the night of the event.
- Before school: 8:15 AM – 9:00 AM
- After school: 3:15 PM – 3:45 PM
- On the night of the event, wristbands and tickets will be sold from 4 PM – 7 PM only.
- Each year, shoes are misplaced or lost. We recommend bringing a bag to carry shoes around from one ride to the next, so shoes are not left behind.
- Also, if you’re able to donate store-bought small cakes/brownies/cupcakes/cake pops for the Cake Walk game, please bring bakery goods to the office on Friday, October 21st between 8 AM – 2 PM.
We look forward to seeing you at Husky Howl. Don’t forget to come dressed in your favorite Halloween costume!
Red Ribbon Week
Red Ribbon Week is an alcohol, tobacco, and other drug and violence prevention awareness campaign observed annually in October. Hedenkamp’s Red Ribbon Week is on October 24th – 28th. An all school assembly will kick off the week with many other activities scheduled throughout the week.