Join us to #ThankATeacher for Staff Appreciation on May 1st – 5th. This is the week to inundate Hedenkamp teachers and staff with thanks and appreciation for all they do. Note: participation is completely optional and students are not required to bring gifts.
Below is a suggested list of daily activities for the week to show appreciation for our school Staff:
- Monday, May 1st – write a Thank You note to a teacher or staff member
- Tuesday, May 2nd – wear your teacher’s favorite color
- Wednesday, May 3rd – bring a school supply item for your teacher or staff member
- Thursday, May 4th – dress up fancy and wear your bow-ties and mustaches
- Friday, May 5th – bring a flower for your teacher and/or staff member. As an option, flowers will be sold in the morning for $1.
PTA also has special treats planned daily for Hedenkamp teachers and staff with an appreciation luncheon to end the week. Join us in making this a special week for our fabulous teachers and staff.