Join us for a night of family fun! Create a tile to be displayed on Hedenkamp pillars for years to come.
- WHEN: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- WHERE: MPR (Multi-Purpose Room)
- TIME: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- COST: $15/tile PTA Member, $18/tile for Non-PTA Members
Extended!! Tiles will be sold online only, and will be sold through the 15th! There will be no refunds.
Breaking the Cycle of Challenging Behavior with Your Child
- Are you feeling frustrated by your child’s behavior?
- Feel like you are in a constant power struggle with your child?
- Want to break the cycle and support your child while also holding them accountable and teaching them to self-regulate?
During this training, you will learn about the impact of stress on the brain and how this can lead to the meltdowns you may be seeing at home. Learn how to break the escalation cycle with both proactive and reactive simple strategies.
- WHEN: Thursday, February 7, 2019, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- WHERE: Chula Vista Elementary School District Office, 84 East J Street, Chula Vista, Room C
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
PTA Brick Fundraiser
Set in stone for a lifetime to come. There will be an opportunity to purchase engraved bricks for our walkway in the school habitat. This is a perfect opportunity to honor your graduating student or your Husky family. Proceeds will enable the PTA to purchase more plants for our monarchs and enrich the habitat.
More information to come. Watch the blog!