A huge thank you to all the volunteers who helped make our Mother-Son Dance a huge success!! We are so grateful for all our volunteers. None of these events would happen without you.
Join us for a night of family fun! Create a tile to be displayed on Hedenkamp pillars for years to come
- WHEN: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- WHERE: MPR (Multi-Purpose Room)
- TIME: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- COST: $15/tile PTA Member, $18/tile for Non-PTA Members
Tiles will be sold online only, and will be sold starting February 1st through the 10th! There will be no refunds.
2019/2020 Nominations for PTA
At the General PTA meeting on January 16, 2019, the Nominating Committee presented the report of nominees for 2019/2020 PTA Executive Board. The election for the 2019/2020 PTA Executive Board will be held at the General PTA Meeting on Wednesday, March 6, 2019, starting at 5:30 p.m. in the Library. Any additional nominations must be presented to the board at the General Meeting on March 6th. Any new nominees must be present at the election and willing to accept the nomination. All nominees must be current PTA members and only current PTA members may vote at the election. If you have any questions or would like additional information please contact the PTA Parliamentarian, Susanna King at email@example.com
The Nominations are:
- President: Julia Robles
- Vice-President: Selena Ellis-Vizcarra
- Secretary: Rochelle Padilla
- Treasurer: Susanna King
- Auditor: Karen Pickens
- Historian: Jodie Gerhardt
- Chairman of Fundraising: *
- Chairman of Membership: Judy Gallardo
- Chairman of Programs: Neeru Castrapel
- Chairman of Volunteers: Odalis Lee
*no nominee for this position
Breaking the Cycle of Challenging Behavior with Your Child
Chula Vista Elementary Council of PTA’s proudly brings you a special presentation by Chelsea Gould, CVESD Lead School Psychologist. (Flyer here.)
- Are you feeling frustrated by your child’s behavior?
- Feel like you are in a constant power struggle with your child?
- Want to break the cycle and support your child while also holding them accountable and teaching them to self-regulate?
During this training, you will learn about the impact of stress on the brain and how this can lead to the meltdowns you may be seeing at home. Learn how to break the escalation cycle with both proactive and reactive simple strategies.
- WHEN: Thursday, February 7, 2019, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- WHERE: Chula Vista Elementary School District Office, 84 East J Street, Chula Vista, Room C
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org