Reminder that tomorrow, Thursday, November 17, Loko Bean Cafe will have their cart setup from 7:30-9:30 am by the bus loop.
We are looking for 5 parent members to serve on the Nominating Committee for the 2023-2024 PTA Elections. Our PTA Elections will be held on Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 6:00 pm virtually on Zoom.
Duties include: attending committee meetings, interviewing candidates, attending January and March general association meetings, preparing ballots, attendance sheets and all other materials pertaining to the election (all templates will be provided), and most importantly, counting the vote.
* Please note: Must be a PTA member for the current school year. No person on the nominating committee can run for a PTA Executive Board position.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Nominating Committee please complete the 2023-2024 PTA Nominating Committee Google Form.
Our first committee meeting will be on Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 6:30 pm on Zoom.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mrs. Odalis Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thankful Thursday Coffee Cart
Loko Bean Cafe (veteran, locally owned and operated) will be set up at the bus loop this Thursday, November 17, from 7:30-9:30 am to order from (see menu graphic below, child-friendly options are also available).
Additionally, you can pre-order a cup of joy for your favorite staff/teacher. We will deliver this to the room (staff will provide their order in advance) with a note of gratitude from the sender. If you are interested in placing an order for a staff member, please e-mail email@example.com by Tuesday, November 15.
The PTA thanks you in advance as a % of proceeds are given back to the school.
Reminder – Order Your Yearbook
Reminder to pre-order your yearbook at the early bird price of $30, ending December 31, 2022. After that, pricing increases to $35. Yearbook covers can also be personalized with a name for an extra $5. Pre-order your yearbook at the Hedenkamp PTA Web Store: https://huskiespta.myschoolcentral.com/.
Reminder – Photo Submissions
Reminder to get your pictures in the yearbook! All grades are included in the yearbook so we need your help. If you have great photos of school events, email them to us! We can’t be everywhere to take pictures so help us get as many photos as possible to create a terrific yearbook to remember this school year!
Ways to submit photos for the yearbook:
- Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Share photos/albums from Google Photos, Dropbox, Amazon Photos, etc.
Please submit photos that are:
- digital, no hard copies will be accepted
- high resolution (300 dpi jpg)
- original files – no screenshots
- full color
- unaltered – do not crop, use photo filters, add text or create collages
- not watermarked
- recognizable – faces should be visible or partially visible
- in focus – not blurry
Be sure to include your child’s name, grade, teacher and event info in your email. This ensures that photos are placed on the correct pages.
If possible, rename your files:
- 1 Child in photo: “X Grade_TeacherLast_ChildFirst ChildLast” e.g. “6th Grade_Mikulanis_Jane Smith”
- Kids from the same class: “X Grade_TeacherLast kids” e.g. “4th Grade_Rose kids”
- Kids from the same grade: “X Grade kids” e.g. “2nd Grade kids”
- For all other variations include event name or a description
Reminder – Robeks Smoothies Fundraiser
Reminder that Robeks will be selling their strawberry and mango smoothies at the front gate flag pole from 2:55-3:25 pm this Monday, November 14. $3 cash only. 20% of proceeds go back to Hedenkamp PTA.
Our Executive Board Is Complete
Congratulations and welcome to our newest officers, completing our Executive Board for 2022-2023.