The 2022-2023 Hedenkamp yearbook includes all grades and features photos of students, teachers, staff, school clubs and events. It is a great way for your Husky to remember their time at Hedenkamp! From now until December 31st, 2022 you can preorder your yearbook for the EARLY BIRD price of $30! Price will increase to $35 on January 1st, 2023. You can have their name printed on the cover for an additional $5.
Preorder your yearbook at the Hedenkamp PTA Web Store:
Deadline to purchase a yearbook is April 2nd, 2023.
Yearbooks will be distributed in June.
Get your pictures in the yearbook! All grades are included in the yearbook so we need your help. If you have great photos of school events, email them to us! We can’t be everywhere to take pictures so help us get as many photos as possible to create a terrific yearbook to remember this school year!
Deadline to submit photos is March 1st, 2023.
Ways to submit photos for the yearbook:
- Email them to email@example.com or
- Share photos/albums from Google Photos, Dropbox, Amazon Photos, etc.
Please submit photos that are:
- digital, no hard copies will be accepted
- high resolution (300 dpi jpg)
- original files – no screenshots
- full color
- unaltered – do not crop, use photo filters, add text or create collages
- not watermarked
- recognizable – faces should be visible or partially visible
- in focus – not blurry
Be sure to include your child’s name, grade, teacher and event info in your email. This ensures that photos are placed on the correct pages.
If possible, rename your files:
- 1 Child in photo: “X Grade_TeacherLast_ChildFirst ChildLast” e.g. “6th Grade_Mikulanis_Jane Smith”
- Kids from the same class: “X Grade_TeacherLast kids” e.g. “4th Grade_Rose kids”
- Kids from the same grade: “X Grade kids” e.g. “2nd Grade kids”
- For all other variations include event name or a description
Please note that all photo submissions will be reviewed and are not guaranteed to be included in the yearbook. Every effort will be made to ensure accuracy and clarity. In the event of an error or omission, please accept our apologies as the yearbook cannot be reprinted. Late submissions will not be accepted because layouts must be finalized and submitted by the printer deadline. Thank you for understanding!
Please email any yearbook related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org